Sunday 27 November 2011

Cruelty Free Muppets Inspired Looks!

If any of you watch youtube guru's you may have come across Grace (http://www.youtube.com/user/cosmeticcouturier). She focuses on Vegan and Cruelty Free make-up. I am not vegan or vegetarian but I am still against testing cosmetics on animals. But I digress. On Grace's facebook she mentioned that no cruelty free make-up company has came out with a Muppets collection (MAC and OPI though called Cruelty Free are owned by Non-Cruelty Free companies) so we thought 'Why not make out own Muppets inspired looks using cruelty free products?!' And that is exactly what I did!

Animal :


For the Animal look I went for a rusty red and black smokey eye. I toned down the colours slightly to make the look more wearable but it is still dramatic and fun, just like the Muppets!






Products Used: ELF Primer, NYX Pearl Mania Pigment (Rust), ELF 6in1 Palette (Date Night (the blacks and the white colour in the tearduct), ELF Creme Eyeliner (Black) and ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara (Black)

Kermit:


Kermit, Kermit, Kermit. How you broke my heart! I was going to go for a really bright green, but on my eyes that is not very wearable! So I made Kermit sexy! Using darker greens for an intense rocker-chick eye.





Products Used: ELF Primer, ELF 6in1 Palette (Beach Retreat (the lighter and medium green)), Sleek iDivine Palette (Storm) the dark green)), ELF Cream Eyeliner (Black), ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara (Black)

Well that is all I have, If you want me to do some more Muppets inspired cruelty free looks then leave a comment with the Muppet you want to see done! And don't forget to check out Grace's blog (http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/)  for more cruelty free looks and tips!

XX
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment