Tuesday 22 November 2011

Make-up: Where I Began

My fixation with make-up has been going on for a few years now, only recently have I started investing larger amounts of money into my make-up. I started with a palette that my sister no longer used, it was poor quality and I used my fingers instead of brushes, a no no for eyeshadow! I then invested a little in cheap, drug store make-up, again not the best quality! I then started watching make-up tutorials on youtube, Pixiwoo was the first and probably the most influential. It was through youtube that I discovered brands such as MAC and E.L.F, my make-up collection is mostly E.L.F with a minimal amount of higher end make-up, pricey make-up is pricey. I have also tried brands such as Eyeko, Elizabeth Arden, Stila, Sephora (a gift), NYX, Collection 2000 etc. Around the time i got really into make-up I started buying Lush Cosmetics and began a steep climb into the world of perfume. I was also subscribed to Glossy Box but unsubscribed, i will be resubscribing to it and Carmine box and possibly Boudoir Prive, I will keep you updated on these!

So that is how humble beginnings grew into full blown obsession. If you have any questions about the brands I have tried or want reviews on anything feel free to leave a comment!

xx
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment